A. Mission Statement
The intention of Kingston’s Friends Feeding Friends is to assist those workers of Kingston who have suffered financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 health crisis. The funds raised for this initiative have been donated by private individuals, charitable organizations and other private organizations in the Kingston community.
By participating in this initiative, you agree to the Terms and Conditions herein. You subject yourself to criminal and/or civil legal action should you fail to abide by the Terms and Conditions or perform an action or omission that misleads, misrepresents or otherwise takes unfair advantage of the “pay it forward” charitable spirit of this initiative.
B. In this Part,
“we” shall refer to Partners in Mission Foodbank (Kingston). “you” means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable. “financial hardship” means that as a result of the COVID-19 health crisis the worker has suffered a reduction in income such that the worker is substantially prevented from being able to meet his/her financial responsibilities and/or obligations to the degree that they feel they would benefit from financial assistance in the form of a food voucher.
1. By accessing or using this service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then you may not access this service.
3. The content of the pages of this website and Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
4. You accept that the duration and scope of this initiative is variable, and subject to change and/or termination, without notice.
5. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Partners in Mission Foodbank or its suppliers of financial donors be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of, or inability to use this service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with this service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Partners in Mission Foodbank or any supplier or financial donor has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
8. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
9. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and copy. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
10. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
11. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
12. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
13. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
1. You agree that you are an agent for a business that operates, or does the majority of its business, in Kingston, Ontario.
2. You declare that based on your knowledge, or best belief (knowledge, training and experience), all workers that you refer to this initiative suffer from a financial hardship, as defined herein.
3. By referring any and all workers to this website you accept vicarious liability for any action or omission on the part of your worker that is contrary to the Terms and Conditions herein.
1. You agree that you work at a business that operates, or does the majority of its business, in Kingston, Ontario.
2. You declare that your primary residence is in Kingston, Ontario or the surrounding 50km geographic radius.
3. You declare that as a result of the COVID-19 health crisis you have suffered some financial hardship, as defined herein.